SAGA Baking Paper catering reels
SAGA Baking Paper (CLASSIC) has a non-stick surface and is greaseproof and highly resistant to heat, which makes it versatile. SAGA paper products are environmentally friendly. Made from certified wood, the paper can be recycled after use as biowaste, composted or burned.
When using SAGA Baking Paper Reel, there is no need for greasing trays or dishes. The food and pastries will not stick, which makes washing up much easier. SAGA Baking Paper can also be used for decoration, for rolling dough, in freezing and as an intermediate sheet. Because of its excellent non-stick properties, pastries and bread can be frozen and later baked on the same paper. SAGA Baking Paper is also suitable for microwave ovens and panini presses.
The reel format means you can choose the amount you need.
• non-stick surface that prevents sticking and burning - eliminates scrubbing
• protects baked goods from food contamination
• used as is – paper doesn’t require any additional grease coating
• good grease resistance
• keeps baking form/tray clean after use - save time and money
• highly resistant to heat (up to 220 °C)
• makes food handling hygienic – white baking paper is a hygienic choice
• can be frozen with dough
• can be used several times, depending on dough type, baking time and temperature, type of baking tin and coverage
Available product sizes:
SAGA Baking Paper 45 cm x 200 m
SAGA Baking Paper 57cm x 200 m
All the products are available in cardboard box that holds 6 catering reels wrapped singly in plastic wrap.